Amplifund™ Grant Management
Solutions for government entities, nonprofits and educational institutions
Cost principles, administrative requirements and audit requirements vary based on entity type (i.e. NPO, government, education). That said, AmpliFund Grant Management complies with all federal grant standards, as published by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), across sectors. Built with flexibility and functionality in mind, it can easily be adapted to coincide with differing internal processes and external reporting requirements, making it a winning solution for all.
Have you experienced these common grant management frustrations?
- Inability to find grants applicable to your nonprofit, city, county or state.
- Time-intensive post-award report generation or missed requirement deadlines.
- Difficulty tying grant activities to performance metrics.
- Failed or unclean audits.
- Siloed communication due to disorganized grant processes.
- Inability to fully draw down promised funds.
No matter your role, our grant solutions are here to help. AmpliFund™ Grant Management organizes data in a centralized hub, automates report creation and streamlines workflows.
Request a Courtesy Demo
Amplifund™ Grant Management Video
Amplifund™ Technology Overview
Amplifund™ Overview – Value of Grant Management
Providing Financial Management and Time Tracking for the legal sector, non-profit organizations, small governments and tribal nations. Software Simplified is certified in Abila MIP Fund Accounting™, Amplifund™ Grant Management, Sage Timeslips™, Abila Human Resources™, Abila Employee Web Services™ and Microix Workflow Modules™. Software Simplified is a business partner for LightWork Talent Management and Centerbase CRM.